Agreeing to prepare your taxes without touching anything else, is a disservice to you and your organization. Tax planning and business financial management require a holistic approach.
Through a monthly plan, your tax strategy is monitored throughout the year then leveraged while preparing your tax returns. Our team of qualified CPAs proactively research and analyze how tax laws are changing and constantly updating clients’ strategies to optimize tax savings. We stress quality, accuracy, compliance, and efficiency, but most importantly we treat your tax plan as if it is our own.
Tax services include, but are not limited to:
- Federal & State Corporation (Form 1120), S Corporation (Form 1120-S), and Partnership (Form 1065) Tax Return Preparation & Filing
- Nonprofit/Tax-Exempt (Form 990) Tax Return Preparation & Filing
- Federal & State Individual (Form 1040) Tax Return Preparation & Filing for partners and shareholders
- Sales and Use tax
- State and Local Nexus Study
- Tax planning and analysis
- 1099 Preparation & Filing
- Form 8027 Preparation & Filing
- Addressing notices from federal, state, and local jurisdictions