We are dedicated to optimizing your tax plan while staying compliant with tax law.
We gain a thorough understanding of your business in order to develop a wholistic tax strategy, which covers legal and tax structure, state and local nexus and registration, use of international subsidiaries, potential tax credits, and other tax planning tools.
Your tax strategy is monitored throughout the year then leveraged while preparing your tax returns. Our team of qualified CPAs proactively research and analyze how tax laws are changing and constantly updating clients’ strategies to optimize tax savings. We stress quality, accuracy, compliance, and efficiency, but most importantly we treat your tax plan as if it is our own.
Tax services include, but are not limited to:
- Federal & State Individual (Form 1040) Tax Return Preparation & Filing
- Federal & State Corporation (Form 1120), S Corporation (Form 1120-S), and Partnership (Form 1065) Tax Return Preparation & Filing
- Nonprofit/Tax-Exempt (Form 990) Tax Return Preparation & Filing
- Preparation of various forms for foreign persons’ U.S. source income including Forms 1040NR, 1042, 8804, and 8805
- Sales and Use tax – state and local – including nexus study
- Federal tax planning
- State tax planning – including nexus study
- 1099 Preparation & Filing
- Form 8027 Preparation & Filing
- Tax Audit Insurance